3365 days ago, 0 views.
- i5-3570K @ 4.2GHz
- 2x8 DDR3 Corsair Vengeance
- ATI 5850
- Update the system at the last version of 10.8
- Install all pending software updates
- Clean the system with CCleaner or CleanMyMac (for ex.)
- Download Mavericks from Apple Store
- Create boot USB with myHack utility (Alternatively you can use Unibeast, but dont work nice in my case)
Additionally for my hardware need custom drivers from Multibeast. This is my setup:
and USB3 Support kexts (install with Kext Wizard).
- Generate CPU states with ssdtPrGen.sh. $1 argument is your max OC turbo frequency (4200 in my case). Generate ssdt_pr dsl and aml files.
- Open Kext Wizard > DSDT > Save DSDT File
- Copy both *.aml files ad move to /Extra directory
- If you can problems with overclock, disable EIST from BIOS.